If you know of community small business openings or closings, make sure you notify us right here.
· Air Merchandise Main Fiscal Officer and Executive Vice President Scott Crocco to retire on September 30, 2021 immediately after 31 yrs with the business. Melissa Schaeffer will be successful him
· Laura McLain, government director of the Slate Belt Chamber of Commerce, will retire at the conclusion of 2021 following 21+ years of service.
· Thomas Ripsam has been named the new CEO of Martin Guitar. He succeeds longtime Chairman and CEO Christian Frederick Martin IV.
. House owners of Tucker Silk Mill to open wine bar and backyard in down Easton in early 2022. Kabinett will have a typically Australian and German wine record, with gentle fare, and an outside patio overlooking the Delaware River.
· Community Action Lehigh Valley promoted Dawn Godshall to executive director and Jessica Reimert to deputy government director for operations, and hired Jaana Kelley as associate govt director for neighborhood services.
· The Trolley Prevent diner opened May possibly 29th at 201 S. McCartney Road in Easton
· Bitty & Beau’s, a espresso shop that employs individuals with disabilities, will established up store at 74 W. Broad St. in Bethlehem.
PPL Company named by DiversityInc as one particular of leading utilities in country for workforce diversity
· Semper Pie, 14 S. Reading Ave. in Boyertown, hosting grand opening with cheesecake and more on May well 22.
· St. Luke’s OB/GYN – Entire Women’s Care, 9 Dave’s Way, in Hamburg, will take new people beginning May well 6.
· Rolling Hills Recreation mini golfing study course, 4565 Spring Hill Dr. in Schnecksville, will maintain its grand opening May 1.
· The Purple Rose Diner, Route 22 in Phillipsburg, has announced that it will close its doors May 2.
· Pizza D’Oro cafe on University Hill, Easton reopened on April 21 as Joey D’s. The cafe features dine-in and takeout choices.
· The Da Vinci Science Heart announced that Lin Erickson, executive director and CEO, has been named a Acquire the Lead honoree by the Girl Scouts of Japanese Pennsylvania.
. Deliciously Decorated, 143 S. Key St. in Nazareth, will host a grand opening and ribbon slicing 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. May possibly 8.
· Jack Callaghan’s is reopening as Cuzin’s Pub and Grill at 2027 W. Tilghman St.
. John L. Walsh will retire as President and CEO of UGI Company on June 25, 2021. He will proceed to provide as a member of UGI’s Board of Administrators.
. Bru Daddy’s Brewing to launch new restaurant, Blended by Bru Daddy’s, on downtown Allentown ArtsWalk. Comfortable opening is planned for May well with grand opening in June.
· BSI Corporate Positive aspects, LLC (BSI) promoted Valerie (Val) Lewis to Chief Operating Officer. The nationwide worker benefits consulting business executes value manage procedures to manage their clients’ health care expenses.
. UPMC Well being Prepare appoints Dr. Amy Meister as chief health care health and wellness officer
· Heart for Eyesight Loss, a nonprofit in the Lehigh Valley and Monroe County, modifications identify to Sights for Hope
· PPL Corporation names Gregory Dudkin executive vice president and main functioning officer. Stephanie Raymond will do well him as president of PPL Electric Utilities.
· New Eyesight Theatres Tilghman Sq. 8 will become Tilghman Sq. 8. Its expected opening is in April 2021.
.Genesis Bicycles in Easton has been sold to Trek Bicycle. Genesis’ retirement sale starts Thursday, April 1
· European Wax Heart to open at the Promenade Retailers at Saucon Valley in summertime 2021
· Break up Pine Axe Throwing opens at 627 Hamilton Street in Allentown
· Krave 2 Taste opens new location at the Lehigh Valley Shopping mall, next to Verizon. The frappe and smoothie store will keep a grand opening celebration on March 27 from 12-3 p.m.
· First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union appoints James Gagliano as new chief expertise officer
· New Bethany Ministries in Bethlehem announced several promotions: Veronne Demesyeux was named Associate Executive Director Tina Sargent was promoted to Director of Finance and Administration and Lisa Myers was named Controller.
. PPL Corporation named Most effective Location to Get the job done for LGBTQ equality on the Human Rights Marketing campaign Foundation’s 2021 Company Equality Index. It really is the fifth consecutive year PPL has attained significant marks on the national report