Golf clubs are an investment, and you want to make sure your investment is best suited for you, your swing, and your golfing goals. That’s why it’s important I resist temptation and not mindlessly throw a set of blades in the bag; it just won’t work out well.
That’s why it’s invaluable to work with reputable, brand agnostic club fitters like Club Champion, who’s entire roster of studios was named to Golf Digest’s 2021-22 America’s 100 Best Clubfitters list!
Since the prestigious biennial ranking’s inception in 2011, the custom club fitter has been included by Golf Digest as one of the top places to visit for custom fitting services in the United States.
“At Golf Digest, we believe custom fitting is the most important tool to optimizing a golfer’s potential, and today more than ever it stands as the one area where the greatest improvement can occur,” said Golf Digest Senior Equipment Editor, Mike Stachura, in the publication’s congratulations letter.
Club Champion is the nation’s top fitter, builder and retailer of the best brands in golf. The company delivers a Tour-quality fitting experience for golfers of any ability level with over 50,000 hittable head and shaft combinations. The 82 award-winning Club Champion fitting studios can be found in major markets across the country, with plans to expand even further in 2021.
“We’re extremely proud to have all of our locations featured in Golf Digest’s top list for ten years running,” said Club Champion founder, Nick Sherburne. “Our mission is to find the best possible clubs for any golfer who walks through our doors and this honor validates our success in doing so.”
Other recent accomplishments for the club fitter include being named a Top 100 Club Fitter for top golf brands Callaway and PING, and landing more trusted brand ambassadors in the LPGA’s Lexi Thompson and Louise Ridderström. Lexi and Louise join the likes of legendary instructor David Leadbetter, three-time Major winner Jordan Spieth, and top instructor Michael Breed on the Club Champion team.
“This recognition is something we hold in the highest regard,” said Sherburne. “All the more reason to continue growing with more studios, equipment brands, additions to our ambassador roster and more. Club Champion is just getting started and we’re excited to continue on our journey as an industry leader.”
I just recently did a long game fitting at a new Club Champion—which is great time to capitalize on a promotional offering of FREE fitting with an equipment purchase of $500 or more—and cannot wait to share with you guys what I got fit into.
But let’s just say that Club Champion helped me find a new driver that’s providing a 5-best swing average improvement of 5 MPH ball speed, 28 carry yards, and 38 TOTAL yards over my previous custom fit driver that’s less than 5 years old!
- STYLE: adidas Golf Unveils the Official Olympic Uniforms for USA GOLF – June 30, 2021
- TRAVEL: JSX Offering Direct Flights to Horseshoe Bay Resort’s Private Jet Center – June 30, 2021
- Jon Rahm Living His Best Life, Striping Irons Off Brick, and Celebrating U.S. Open Victory – June 24, 2021
- EQUIPMENT: DJ Ditches Multiple Partner Brands for Travelers Championship – June 24, 2021
- Club Champion Named to America’s 100 Best Clubfitters List By Golf Digest – June 23, 2021
- Golfballs.com Offering Chance to Play with Open Champ Shane Lowry in ‘Trip to Ireland’ Sweepstakes – June 23, 2021
- TECH: Shot Scope Releases Strokes Gained Benchmarking – June 23, 2021
- TRENDING: Patrick Reed Snubs Sponsor at U.S. Open – June 22, 2021
- EA SPORTS PGA TOUR Adds Torrey Pines and The Country Club in Brookline – June 18, 2021
- EQUIPMENT: Dustin Johnson Partners with LA Golf Shafts – June 15, 2021
View All Posts